Thursday, May 1, 2008

James Patrick Stewart

Well, I haven't had a chance to post the information about our little boy. James Patrick Stewart was born on April 23, 2008 at 10:13 p.m. He weighed 8 lbs 8 1/2 oz and was 21 1/2 inches long. Everything went perfect and our little boy is precious.

Now, for a current update. We took James to the pediatrician today for his 1 week check up. She noticed he was more yellow than he was at the hospital and ordered blood work done to check to see if he has jaundice. Well, about 2 hours later we got the call to take him to the hospital. They needed to admit him to put him under the lights. So, that is where I sit as I type this. Hopefully, I will know in the next hour if his levels have gone down. The way it sounds, we will be out of here tomorrow, but it can also take a few days. Please keep us in your prayers. As we are not the most urgent patient on the floor tonight, it is still scary having your baby in the hospital. :-( Also as you are praying for our family, please say a prayer for all the children (and parents) that are in the hospital.

We will keep you update...

Loving my boy!

Tracy

1 comment:

Tish said...

YIKES! Let me know the status!!! And I can't wait to see more photos of that little man!